About the Office of Institutional Advancement
Thomas Jefferson University and Hospitals is a powerful institution with a singular goal: to improve human health. What happens each day in Jefferson’s classrooms, clinics and laboratories inspires the support of generous donors looking for the highest possible return on their philanthropic investments.
The Jefferson Office of Institutional Advancement's purpose is to seek, acquire and manage charitable contributions from individuals, organizations, corporations and foundations to advance Jefferson's mission of clinical care, education and discovery by:
- Improving the health of our patients, families and community
- Providing unrestricted funds to meet the most urgent needs
- Supporting research programs
- Strengthening our faculty to maintain academic excellence
- Growing the capabilities and impact of academic departments
- Providing scholarship assistance for students
- Initiating new programs that reinvent health sciences education
- Enlarging the pool of endowed funds to secure Jefferson’s future
Have a question? Search our staff directory
to find the appropriate person to help you.