Anytime, Anywhere Care
Today@Jefferson - Sept. 2015
Forward Thinking: Charitable Gift Annuity
Jefferson Quiz - Sept. 2015
Calm and Composed
Clean Out Your Closets, Help Jefferson Patients
Enewsletter - April 2014
• Stephen K. Klasko, MD, MBA, unveils plans for 'One Jefferson.'
• Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation awards $440K.
• Elizabeth Dale, EdD, joins Jefferson.
Enewsletter - January 2014
• Michael P. Savage, MD, is invested as Ralph J. Roberts Professor of Cardiology.
• The Parkinson Council donates $150K.
• Online Donor Honor Roll recognizes FY '13 supporters.
Enewsletter - October 2013
• Dale D. Berg, MD, is invested as Blechschmidt Professor of Clinical Skills
• Jefferson wins CASE award for fundraising excellence
• Armenian General Benevolent Union supports Jefferson
Enewsletter - July 2013
• Mary Kline Classic benefits brain cancer research at Jefferson.
• The Match is Back!
• Kathleen E. Squires, MD, is invested as the W. Paul and Ida H. Havens Professor in Infectious Diseases.
Enewsletter - April 2013
• Jefferson Celebrates National Doctors' Day
• Takami Sato, MD, PhD, Invested as the First K. Kasumi, MD, Professor Medical Oncology.
• Jefferson Receives $50K to Support Ovarian Cancer Research.
Enewsletter - January 2013
• Major Gift Establishes Jane and Leonard Korman Lung Center
• Jefferson Awards Gala Raises More than $725K
• The Lubert Family Endows Cardiology Professorship.