Thank you for supporting Jefferson. Learn more about the ways in which gifts are furthering medical and healthcare education, enhancing patient care and expanding Jefferson's reach into the future with cutting-edge research. Subscribe to our enewsletter and read more about the scholarships, events, news and other updates supporting Jefferson.
If you would like to receive this quarterly enewsletter, click on the subscribe button below.
Enewsletter - April 2014
• Stephen K. Klasko, MD, MBA, unveils plans for 'One Jefferson.'
• Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation awards $440K.
• Elizabeth Dale, EdD, joins Jefferson.
Enewsletter - January 2014
• Michael P. Savage, MD, is invested as Ralph J. Roberts Professor of Cardiology.
• The Parkinson Council donates $150K.
• Online Donor Honor Roll recognizes FY '13 supporters.
Enewsletter - October 2013
• Dale D. Berg, MD, is invested as Blechschmidt Professor of Clinical Skills
• Jefferson wins CASE award for fundraising excellence
• Armenian General Benevolent Union supports Jefferson
Enewsletter - July 2013
• Mary Kline Classic benefits brain cancer research at Jefferson.
• The Match is Back!
• Kathleen E. Squires, MD, is invested as the W. Paul and Ida H. Havens Professor in Infectious Diseases.
Enewsletter - April 2013
• Jefferson Celebrates National Doctors' Day
• Takami Sato, MD, PhD, Invested as the First K. Kasumi, MD, Professor Medical Oncology.
• Jefferson Receives $50K to Support Ovarian Cancer Research.
Enewsletter - January 2013
• Major Gift Establishes Jane and Leonard Korman Lung Center
• Jefferson Awards Gala Raises More than $725K
• The Lubert Family Endows Cardiology Professorship.